Our client is a leader in the development, financing, and operation of distributed utility-scale solar and storage assets for commercial, industrial, municipal, and utility customers across the USA, and arguably the largest developer/owner/operator globally.
United States. The business has developed more than 100 solar energy projects, with more than 6 GW total distributed generating capacity in operation or under construction, and invested over $1 Billion to date into the US clean energy sector.
- Responsible for project pipeline: originating new project opportunities via desk research, networking events, cold calls, site visits, meetings, and managing channel partnerships. Creating pitch presentations with project descriptions and visual representations. Managing external engineers and consultants.
- Responsible for renewables development through an awareness of permitting, interconnection, real estate, commercial, regulatory, and site design issues related to solar energy and battery storage development across CA-ISO.
- Experience and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Experience in renewables development through an awareness of permitting, interconnection, real estate, commercial, regulatory, and site design issues related to solar energy and battery storage development is required.
- Minimum 10+ years’ experience with energy storage project development
- Experience across the West Coast markets
- Understanding of battery energy storage and solar systems and the dynamics of interconnection
$150-190k base plus bonus