Intelletec Energy is hiring a Senior Asset Manager for a client who is a leading renewable energy developer, with over 1.3 GW of wind, solar, and energy storage facilities in operation. Our client specializes in development, construction, and operation of utility-scale wind, solar, and energy storage projects.
This client raised over $13 billion in Energy Sub-sectors, with Acquisition of over 25,000 MW of Developed assets in total.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Assist in developing annual budgets for the projects and perform periodic variance analyses
• Provide input and review of the pro-forma financial models for generation assets
• Assist in cash flow forecasting and management
• Perform financial analyses of aftermarket improvements
• Collaborate with the operations engineering team to evaluate and improve operational
performance and quantitatively justify economics.
• Participate in contract development with outside vendors including contract negotiation
• Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and project agreements, PPAs, Operating/Credit/O&M/Land/Warranty Agreements
• Coordinate with Risk Manager and Operations on all insurance claims including the negotiation
of claim settlements.
Skills & Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in quantitative discipline. Coursework in Finance or Accounting
• At least 5 years of work experience in the California energy/utilities sector.
• Experience negotiating, and managing contracts (Utility Scale Wind AND Solar/Storage)
• Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to identify and solve complex
problems paired with ability to effectively communicate, collaborate, and write effectively.
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Experience with standard financial metrics and analyses (NPV, IRR, DCF models) preferred
• Some travel via airline and auto required
Flexible and competitive pay plus generous bonus