Our client is leading investment firm focused on climate-positive initiatives, they actively collaborate with clients to deploy tangible assets that drive the energy transition. They have a substantial portfolio of over $9 billion in managed assets, their vision is rooted in the belief that every investment plays a crucial role in shaping a more sustainable climate future.
- Responsible for a broad range of administrative functions and facilities management
- Requires superior people, communication, organizational, planning, and project management skills, as well as flexibility and adaptability.
- Reports to the Executive Assistant to the CEO.
- Greets, directs, and announces visitors and vendors at the front desk appropriately.
- Coordinates all incoming and outgoing mail services (USPS, FedEx, UPS, etc.).
- Opens and sorts incoming mail.
- Packs, labels, and coordinates outgoing mail.
- Maintains the Company's postage equipment.
- Manages the company’s general info email address by screening and forwarding as appropriate.
- Assists and coordinates with other members of the administrative-support team.
- Helps with preparations for board meetings, quarterly company meetings, etc.
- Maintains office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk.
- Ensures common areas (reception, conference rooms, supply/printer stations, and break room) are tidy and well-stocked at all times.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in office management or similar professional roles in diverse office settings.
- A Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management abilities, including multitasking and task prioritization.
- Exceptional attention to detail and proficiency in problem-solving.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications.
- Effective and professional interaction with clients, vendors, and internal/external stakeholders of different levels.
- Skill in collaborating across various functional areas within the company.
- Dependable and proactive with a strong sense of initiative.
- Capable of owning tasks from initiation to completion, and skilled in managing multiple projects simultaneously.