Intelletec Energy is hiring a team Analyst for a leading Hydroelectric developer in the United States.
This role will be with a company who buys, improves, and runs small hydroelectric power plants. As of now, it owns and operates 85 hydroelectric plants that have a combined 691 megawatts of power across the United States. My Client also has ownership in 14 other hydroelectric plants and a solar plant in New England that have a combined 12 megawatts of power.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Building financial models to support management investment decisions
- Focus on modeling project returns, optimizing capital structure, identifying risks and potential upside, and presenting analytical findings in a clear and concise manner.
- Conducting extensive research on the Renewable Energy Market, and becoming an expert on Department of Energy infrastructure law.
About the Company:
- Currently, the business owns and operates 86 facilities.
- Looking for a hybrid candidate for office in Bethesda, MD.
- Received $1B in funding, and is looking to double in size.
- Ranked within the top 10 hydroelectricity producers in the U.S.
- Competitive pay and generous bonus structure.
Skills and Experience:
- Candidates should have one to three years of experience, including experience in financial modeling.
- The ability to collaborate well with a small team, proven organizational acumen when working on multiple projects, and a high level of motivation are all vital to this role.
- Flexible hybrid work week
- Jumpstart career in Renewable Energy with a passionate and knowledgable team
- Compensation range dependent on experience