Job Title: Lead Finance Associate
Location: West Hollywood; Full-time (In-office)
We are a Series A startup and one of the earliest GW-scale solar manufacturers in the US, with an initial 1.2GW factory that is expanding to 3GW in the coming years. Our core specialization lies in the manufacturing of solar panels, renewable energy solutions, solar cells, and solar modules.
This role will report to the CEO, CFO, and COO. Our client is a startup with an ambitious and successful track record of manufacturing solar and selling off assets.
- Analyzing financial data and providing forecasting support.
- Organizing data into accessible reports and performing various types of analysis using key metrics such as yearly growth, return on assets, return on equity, and earnings per share.
- Reviewing all non-legal pertinent information about prospective deals.
- Evaluating and analyzing capital expenditures, proposals, investment opportunities, rate of return, profit plans, operating records, and financial statements.
- Studying the company's financial data to provide advice for guiding business investments and overall financial strategy.
- Overseeing various aspects of managing the logistics of a CEO or Executive's daily work, including presentations, interactions with colleagues, and scheduling.
- Applying knowledge of principles and practices of cost and fixed asset accounting, internal control, and audit principles and practices.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years of experience
- Bachelor of Science in Finance and Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance.
- Strong leadership, management, technology, analytical, strategic planning, and communication skills.
- Expertise in advanced modeling in Excel, comfortable presenting to stakeholders via PowerPoint and using Microsoft Suite.
- Prior experience with finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles, including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive base pay
- Bonus and equity in a fast-growing solar startup
- Proven profitability under the same management