About the job
FP&A role with a leading Renewable Energy Developer who owns & operates a diverse portfolio of Renewable projects throughout the United States, specializing in utility-scale wind, solar, and battery storage assets.
Company's portfolio exceeds 6 GW of capacity among a portfolio of over 60 renewable energy projects, you would be joining a team with a proven track record for success within the space of Renewable Energy for over a decade now.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You’ll work on a wide variety of FP&A initiatives where you’ll be expected to prepare and refine financial models to value the overall renewables business.
- Developing metrics, conducting industry analyses, and preparing competitor analysis reports in order to analyze the health of the business are all essential aspects of the role.
- You’ll create decks with impressive storyboarding and other related materials to present insights to internal and external stakeholders.
Skills & Experience:
- Candidates should have at least one to three years of experience with valuations, financial analytics, and/ or equity research concepts, preferably in the energy, real estate, or financial services sectors.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate finance, accounting, and financial analysis principles is required for this role.
- Experience building and/or reviewing complex financial models in Excel is important for this role, as is storyboarding and stakeholder reporting.
- Excellent analytical abilities, impressive communication and organizational skills, and superb attention to detail are all vital.