Job Title: Financial and Data Analyst
REV is committed to advising organizations on solar strategies that create additional value for real estate holdings. We help owners identify, negotiate, and implement solar projects guided by decades of experience in real estate development, construction, and renewable energy. Being vendor and financing agnostic, we aim to make on-site solar easy and profitable while providing clients with the insights they need to make notable progress on their ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) goals.
Job Location: Denver, CO (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday in office)
As a Financial and Data Analyst at REV, you will play a crucial role in supporting the effective utilization and treatment of the company's financial assets. You will be responsible for conducting research and analyses, developing investment and risk management recommendations, and creating financial models to achieve corporate financial goals. Additionally, you will work on forecasting business conditions, regulatory compliance, and data analysis to support decision-making within the company.
- Perform financial research and analysis to inform investment decisions and risk management strategies.
- Develop pricing, capital expenditure, and O&M expense strategies to meet corporate financial objectives.
- Create financial models to evaluate new and existing portfolios.
- Conduct data extraction, analytics, and summarize findings from large datasets.
- Independently tackle ad hoc analytical projects, derive insights, and make data-driven recommendations.
- Maintain and optimize multiple report generation and automation tools.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, mathematics, or another quantitative field.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in financial and data analysis.
- Strong data extraction and analytics skills, with the ability to work with large datasets.
- Solid understanding of and experience with financial modeling.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, and database management.
- Experience with financial and accounting methodologies.
- Ability to develop, validate, and present financial statistics and models.
Base Salary: $100,000 - $120,000 per year