Our client is a fund that develops, constructs, operates, and maintains energy generation and storage solutions that increase energy independence, achieve sustainability goals, manage/reduce demand charges and improve electric operations reliability.
- You’ll be tasked with identifying, managing, and executing early and late-stage renewable projects to mitigate risks to development, financing, construction, and long-term management. Can include identifying opportunities for new projects or investments in attractive markets for renewable energy, negotiating with real estate counterparties, and navigating technical interconnection and permitting issues.
- You’ll work with a team of other developers in a dynamic and agile organization.
- Day-to-day activities will include researching and communicating with counterparties (such as landowners, local and state permitting authorities, electric utilities companies, banks, and others) to effectively translate complex pieces of information into clear financial models while keeping projects on schedule and on budget.
- Travel for 25% of role depending on need
- Applicants should have an undergraduate degree and three to eight years of renewable energy development experience.
- Looking for intellectually curious individuals with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, analytical horsepower, and excellent organizational skills.
- Previous or existing focus on renewables development through an awareness of permitting, interconnection, real estate, commercial, regulatory, and site design issues related to solar energy and battery storage development is required.
- Previous experience in energy development and/or renewables development experience is required.
- Those who are willing to take on external-facing processes and who apply creativity and strategic thinking to project development will excel in this role.
- $110-150k base plus bonus
- Our clients offers 100% company-paid health insurance for employee + family, unlimited PTO, and, vested LTIP, short term cash bonuses based on development milestones, and 5% 401k match
St. Augustine, FL (remote for right candidate)