Intelletec Energy is partnered with a renewable energy company that focuses on developing, owning, and operating hydroelectric and wind energy projects. They have over 250 megawatts of operating wind and hydroelectric facilities across the US. and are continuously developing new projects to increase their renewable energy capacity.
Currently, they've been expanding its renewable energy portfolio through new projects and acquisitions to increase its renewable energy capacity.
The Director of Capital Planning will collaborate with Operations and Engineering leads to define project alternatives and evaluate asset conditions for long-term maintenance, while providing investment analysis and forecasting cash needs with the ECRE Finance team and Director of Project Management.
- Reviewing capital projects and lead the Project Prioritization Committee
- Articulate the business case and determine project value through investment modeling
- Provide direction to the Policy Manager on DOE grant prioritization
- Improve the capital decision-making process for value creation and long-term planning
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience, with 7+ years of overall professional experience
- Expertise in financial modeling and investment return metrics
- Strong background in capital project work relevant to ECRE
- Ability to work with technical experts to articulate a business case for specific projects and balance financial value-creation, risk, regulatory requirements, and reliability