Our client is at the forefront of the energy revolution, specializing in energy storage assets across multiple ISOs. Our mission is to optimize financial objectives, contract obligations, technical parameters, and compliance requirements while contributing to a sustainable energy future.
- Maintain and enhance the existing analytical and reporting framework to optimize the financial, contractual, and administrative aspects of our growing portfolio of wholesale energy storage assets across multiple ISOs.
- Assist in the development and implementation of an enterprise-wide FP&A process, promoting standardized financial reporting throughout the organization.
- Establish and nurture strong relationships with the Market Operations team, collaborating on forecasting, trading, dispatch, and optimization to align schedules and decisions with unit availability, contract requirements, and regulatory standards.
- Foster close collaboration with the Asset Operations teams, overseeing performance tracking, operation and maintenance, control systems, safety, site communications, vendor management, warranty tracking, etc., to assess the commercial impact on plant assets and ensure well-informed commercial decisions.
- Create and maintain comprehensive reports and dashboards tracking critical fleet operational and financial data, outage tracking, forecast augmentation costs, etc.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure data collection methodologies and reporting capabilities maintain integrity.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, business administration, or a related field.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in the wholesale power, utility, or O&G industry.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in small teams and organizations, with a passion for innovation and collaboration.
- Proven initiative and ownership of tasks within a fast-paced, motivated team environment.
- Strong analytical skills and exceptional oral and written communication abilities.
- Experience in working with geographically diverse teams, utility asset development, energy industry knowledge, and familiarity with Power BI software will be advantageous.
- Preferred Skills: Expertise in performance monitoring, financial modeling, and commercial transactions.
Base salaries between $130k-$170k plus bonus and equity