Transactional Attorney role with a leading Renewable Energy Developer who owns & operates a diverse portfolio of Renewable projects throughout the United States, specializing in utility-scale wind, solar, and battery storage assets.
Company's portfolio exceeds 6 GW of capacity among a portfolio of over 60 renewable energy projects. You would be joining a team with a proven track record for success within the space of Renewable Energy for over a decade now. With 12 projects going live this year alone, this company continues to grow
This attorney will become part of a small, inclusive, highly skilled team responsible for supporting a utility-scale solar, wind, and battery storage portfolio of development-stage projects within a fast-paced environment that values collaboration, thoughtful problem solving, and attention to detail.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You’ll be responsible for advising my client on general transactional matters and supporting a dynamic
- commercial team. You’ll be the lead lawyer on your transactions. In this role, you will provide
- support on a wide range of tasks, including project financings, acquisitions, dispositions, and other
- corporate matters.
Skills & Experience:
- Candidates should have a proven record of academic achievement and three to five years of
- Transactional experience, including managing deals and advising clients directly.
- Well-developed analytical abilities, communication and organizational skills, and attention to
- Attention to detail is essential, as is a deep interest in exploring and learning new areas of the law.
- Keen sense of judgment is of great importance, as is a demonstrated ability to take initiative
- and collaborate with colleagues in support of highly complex transactions.
- Renewable energy experience is required.
Salary range is base, not including bonus + benefits.