My client has projects across the globe, ranging from electrifying off grid communities in Mexico and Haiti, to bringing renewable energy to the largest resorts on Maui, to planning, designing, and implementing renewable energy projects across entire corporate real estate portfolios. This consultancy's clients include some of the largest property owners, Marriott hotels, and other various Fortune 500 companies with worldwide holdings.
Intelletec Energy is seeking a full time Denver based Solar Designer/ Developer to support the development of projects across the United States, including Hawaii. This position reports to the Executive Director of Design and Construction.
Roles & Responsibility:
- Designing rooftop PV systems for commercial applications
- Designing electrical systems
- Drafting technical reports outlining a solar PV design approach
- Developing project designs to maximize financial return
- Coordination with senior executives at client corporations
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, or renewable energy, or 4 or more years of solar project
- design and development experience. A PE certification is not required.
- Familiar with construction standards and construction techniques
- Strong familiarity with electrical systems, battery systems, and solar PV design
- Experience using solar design software such as Helioscope, Aurora, or PVsyst
- Ability to thrive within highly collaborative and dynamic teams
- Comfortable in a distributed fast-paced work environment
- Expected travel 10%