Intelletec Energy is partnered with a leading national solar energy project development and financial services company that has financed and developed billions of solar energy assets to date.
They're rapidly expanding to keep up with demand and currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer to lead the software development team in architecting, deploying, and maintaining custom web applications. This individual will also define and develop software to support commercial activity across key market drivers.
This role will report to the Director of Software Development and therefore it does have a high level of visibility and a clear growth path.
- Leading the software development team to architect solutions that meet stakeholder requirements
- Implement solutions in Ruby on Rails and supporting technologies support the build-out of the risk management, trading, and asset management frameworks
- Lead quality assurance activities related to delivered solutions, including the writing of unit and integration tests, and supporting stakeholder
- Provide technical insight into risks and costs associated with potential projects that are being considered for their strategic roadmap
- Minimum B.S. Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of professional software development experience
- Experience deploying applications to Amazon Web Services and other cloud hosting providers
Salary: $140-150k base plus bonus (varies depending on relevant experience)