Intelletec Energy is an official partner of a Utility-Scale Solar developer with over $650 million in solar energy assets for utilities, banks, and Fortune 500 companies. Are you open to a new challenge?
My client is a solar energy project development and financial services company with a national footprint and a diverse customer, investor, and partner base. The company has financed or developed over $1 billion of solar energy assets to date.
Founded in 2008, the company is based in Washington, D.C., and is led by its founder. This position will report directly to the Preconstruction Manager, reside within the Project Operations department, and support Customer Solutions.
As a Project Manager you will:
- Work with nontechnical stakeholders to gather and document requirements for proposed changes
- Collaborate with engineers to communicate project requirements and success criteria
- Draft project proposals for presentation to CIO, IT steering committee, and executive team
- Coordinate with stakeholders to organize and prioritize backlogs across multiple projects in JIRA
- Work with CIO, nontechnical stakeholders to maintain business process documentation library
- Work with CIO, technical stakeholders to maintain documentation of company enterprise architecture
- Educate business teams with respect to project management best practices when needed
- Support creation and dissemination of training materials when needed
- Help administer our corporate JIRA instance
- Other related work as needed
- 10 years+ proven experience working as a project manager and business analyst across a wide variety of projects and products, including large custom software and Salesforce projects
- Bachelor’s degree or greater required
- Comfortable working in fast-paced agile environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Background in software development and solution architecture
- Experience working in financial services and/or energy industry
- Experience working with and administering JIRA cloud
- Experience with formal process documentation paradigms such as BPMN a plus
- Formal PMP, business analysis, or agile certifications a plus