Company's portfolio exceeds 6 GW of capacity among a portfolio of over 60 renewable energy projects. You would be joining a team with a proven track record for success within the space of Renewable Energy for over a decade now. With 12 projects going live this year alone, this company continues to grow.
You’ll be tasked with managing both the PV and high voltage design, procurement, vendor selection, and commercial negotiations with our various EPC partners. You will be a critical resource to support the EPC team and provide judgment for design focused on construction optimization and EPC pricing. You’ll work with DESRI’s EPC team during project design optimization and EPC selection, and you will also support the integration of high voltage and solar plus storage.
• Candidates must have a minimum of ten years of experience in construction, with a minimum of five years in PV, project design, or engineering.
• A willingness to work as a part of a team and contribute to the high-speed pace as projects approach FNTP is essential.
• Highly collaborative individuals with well-developed written and verbal communication skills,
organizational acumen, and the ability to navigate multiple projects will excel in this role.
• Applicants should have significant experience in PV solar, high voltage, and BESS facility design
and construction, and be dedicated to leading, evaluating, and optimizing projects for
• Previous solar design experience is essential, and experience in EPC contracting is preferred.
Compensation & Benefits:
The role will include management of both PV and high voltage design, procurement, vendor selection and commercial negotiations with EPC partners.
Base salary range: $185K-$300K
Bonus recommendation: $50K bonus