Our client is a leading developer, owner, and operator of utility-scale energy storage
projects across North America. With a strong foot in the fast-growing battery
energy storage market, you will be a Senior Financial Analyst for projects Solar + Storage Projects.
In this role, you will be working for an independently owned Battery Storage developer with over
15GW pipeline including about 1.7 GWh of projects in operation, construction, or advanced development under contract with utilities and other power buyers.
Headquartered in Newport Beach, CA, you will be a fully remote employee.
Intellete Energy is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to develop and maintain financial analysis tools to help the Company make informed and intelligent decisions about energy storage
project development, investment and financing opportunities. The Senior Financial
Analyst will report to the company’s Director of Finance.
Skills & Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance is required. Master’s degree in finance, business
or a related field is a plus.
• Three or more years of experience in financial analysis, with demonstrated
understanding of the energy sector strongly preferred.
• High degree of curiosity, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Outstanding financial modeling proficiency, including Microsoft Excel skills,
and ability to assemble, understand and manage data, and perform complex
financial and analytical computations.
Sr. Financial Analyst Salary $100 – 135,000 Bonus 15-20%
• Location flexible, option to work-from-home with periodic office visits for in person engagement