Intelletec is partnered with a national energy storage leader that provides asset management and optimization services to generation and energy storage industry stakeholders.
They are currently undergoing an expansion which has brought them to seek a talented Real-Time Controls Systems Analyst. In this role is an innovative business partner who balances business needs with technology options and creates solutions.
- Developing and maintain SCADA/EMS/GMS systems, including SCADA applications and database.
- Lead the coordination and planning overall SCADA network design in conjunction with networking team.
- Interface with internal and external customers to understand requirements, design solutions, and effectively communicate status of activities.
- Project manage and oversee implementation of new customer and plant integration to new and updates systems.
- Lead business continuity and disaster recovery efforts to ensure resiliency in operations.
- Leading routine and system maintenance to ensure rapid recovery of critical systems and adequate root cause analysis to prevent recurring issues.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Technical discipline required.
- 5 years prior professional work experience, preferably in the energy, utility or infrastructure space.
- Minimum of 3 years experience maintaining SCADA/GMS system operations & support required.
- Must have a detailed working knowledge of SCADA system networks and the security requirements for these systems.
- Knowledge of data historian operations, interfaces, and UI.
- Ideal candidate is familiar with ISO/RTO operations & technical standards.
- $90-120k base plus bonus (varies depending on relevant experience)