Our client is a leading clean energy company focused on providing sustainable energy solutions. They utilize innovative technologies such as solar and wind power to reduce our carbon footprint. They are committed to providing cost-effective energy options to its customers. They have a proven track record of delivering reliable and efficient energy services to communities across the globe. Joining their team will help shape the future of energy and make a positive impact on our planet.
- This position involves overseeing late-stage greenfield development in the West/Central regions of the country.
- The role includes three main responsibilities:
- Negotiating definitive project agreements, such as Power Purchase Agreements (PPA), land leases, crossing agreements, PILOT agreements, etc.
- Obtaining all necessary non-discretionary permits at the project level, such as Planning and Zoning permits, environmental permits, road-use permits, etc.
- Developing presentations and presenting to senior management to seek project capital approval.
- High School Grad/GED
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Experience: 5+ years
Salary: $150,000 - $190,000 (depending on experience)