Intelletec Energy is hiring an Investment Analyst for a utility scale developer of Solar, Wind, and Battery storage projects. The group has raised over $15 billion of debt and equity capital, and actively acquires, develops, and manages long-term contracted renewable energy assets in North America.
The client is a market-leading owner and operator of renewable energy projects throughout the United States that acquires, develops, owns, operates, or has contracted more than 6 gigawatts of capacity across a portfolio of over 60 renewable energy projects. The individual in this role will become part of a small, inclusive, highly skilled team responsible for supporting growth strategy and high-profile special projects.
- You’ll be tasked with supporting the development of market strategy and new project origination decisions by performing power market research and tracking trends in policy and regulation, and supporting various data analysis tasks.
- Performing comprehensive analyses of electricity market fundamentals in regions across the United States to identify attractive markets for renewable energy and energy storage, researching renewable energy demand opportunities.
- You’ll work closely with investment, financial planning and accounting, and asset management teams to gather and disseminate strategic insights across the
- This role will directly support and inform M&A and financial underwriting processes.
- Candidates should have one to two years of experience, as well as capabilities in Excel-based or other forms of quantitative analysis.
- A record of academic and professional achievement, well-developed communication skills, the ability to collaborate well with a small team, proven organizational acumen when working on multiple projects, and a high level of motivation are all vital to this role.
- A demonstrated interest in and experience with renewable energy projects and/or electricity markets in the United States is required.