Intelletec has partnered with a Top 5 Hedge Fund with a focus on investing in renewable energy projects with the aim of contributing to a more sustainable future. They are looking for an Investment Team Associate to build and review financial models to support management investment decisions, with a focus on modeling project returns, optimizing capital structure, and identifying risks and potential upsides.
- Presenting analytical findings in a clear and concise manner.
- Lead due diligence and manage third-party deliverables through deal processes.
- Support transaction leads on negotiating definitive documentation for debt and tax equity financings, acquisitions, and opportunistic sales across both new projects and existing portfolio of projects in development, under construction, or in operation.
- 3-5 years of experience in the renewable energy space
- Project finance or M&A experience in the renewable space
- A record of academic and professional achievement, well-developed communication skills, the ability to collaborate well with a small team, proven organizational acumen when working on multiple projects, and a high level of motivation and initiative are all vital to this role.
- Competitive salary with bonuses
- Medical and prescription drug coverage
- 401k contribution matching
- Wellness reimbursement
- Family building benefits
- Charitable gift match program