Intelletec Energy is hiring an Investment Analyst for a utility scale developer of Solar, Wind, and Battery storage projects.
This role will be with a company who has raised over $15 billion of debt and equity capital, and actively acquires, develops, and manages long-term contracted renewable energy assets across North America.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Building financial models to support management investment decisions
- Focus on modeling project returns, optimizing capital structure, identifying risks and potential upside, and presenting analytical findings in a clear and concise manner.
- Managing third-party deliverables through deal processes, including debt and tax equity findings, acquisitions, and opportunistic sales.
- Pre-existing portfolio of over 6,4000 MW
- Across all stages, currently have 67 projects
- Prospectus highlights over 12 GW of generation and storage capacity
- Practices full-cycle ownership with their diverse portfolio of assets
Skills and Experience:
- Candidates should have one to three years of experience, including experience in financial modeling.
- The ability to collaborate well with a small team, proven organizational acumen when working on multiple projects, and a high level of motivation are all vital to this role.
- Flexible hybrid work week
- Jumpstart career in Renewable Energy with a passionate and knowledgable team
- Compensation range dependent on experience