Intelletec Energy is hiring a FERC Licensing & Compliance Manager for a client who specializes in development, construction, and operation of utility-scale wind, solar, and energy storage projects. (Compensation flexible depending on experience).
Client has almost 20 years of leading renewable energy development, with over 1.3 GW of wind, solar, and energy storage facilities in operation. Privately funded by a private-equity firm which raised over $13 billion in Energy Sub-sectors, with Acquisition of over $25 billion of Developed assets in total. With a global presence, investments include infrastructure companies in the UK, Europe, North America, Australia and New Zealand.
- Preparation and filing of contract and transaction information required under the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) EQR program for TGOC’s Wind, Solar, BESS, and Hybrid facilities, using a web portal on the FERC website or with third party software.
- Addresses issues related to data content, Billing adjustments, Capacity reassignments, Reporting book outs, and Company name changes
- Work with the Director – Regulatory Compliance and other Senior Management to develop and implement FERC EQR related policies to maintain compliance with evolving FERC regulations.
- Ensures reports comply with governmental and regulatory agency filing requirements.
- Develop and improve procedural documents for the TGOC EQR reporting requirements.
- Comprehensive understanding of CAISO- Wind & Solar preferred, however ultimately candidates can be renewable technology agnostic.
- Merchant energy experience with FERC EQR regulatory compliance.
- Degree in Business Management, Accounting, or Paralegal from an accredited college; with 3-8 years of accounting or contracts administration experience with power generation facilities; or equivalent combination of education and experience.