Company's portfolio exceeds 6 GW of capacity among a portfolio of over 60 renewable energy projects. You would be joining a team with a proven track record for success within the space of Renewable Energy for over a decade now. With 12 projects going live this year alone, this company continues to grow.
You will be the lead transactional attorney responsible for solar, wind, and energy storage EPC,
equipment supply, and other construction-related agreements. You will manage and lead activities by working with internal teams, including Development, Construction, Procurement, Asset Management, and Finance. You will also be responsible for providing general legal support to the Construction and Procurement teams, playing an integral role in the broader in-house legal team. In addition, you will serve as the first point of contact for handling any questions or matters pertaining to these contracts. This role will afford you the substantial opportunity to collaborate with teams across the company and work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders, including senior management.
- Candidates should have a J.D.,
- At least four years of experience, preferably in the renewable energy field.
- An excellent working understanding of construction and/or procurement contracting is required.
- Applicants should be meticulously organized and service-oriented individuals who can share a sense of urgency with internal stakeholders.
- functional working relationships by utilizing well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to multitask, problem solve, and balance competing priorities in a constantly changing environment is essential.
- Well-developed analytical, communication, and organizational skills, as well as keen attention to detail, are essential.
Compensation & Benefits:
- $150K-$2100K (+ bonus)
- Exceptional total compensation package + full benefits