Intelletec has partnered with a Top 5 Hedge Fund with a focus on investing in renewable energy projects with the aim of contributing to a more sustainable future. Join a market-leading owner and operator of renewable energy projects as Director of Project Finance Portfolio Management.
- Portfolio management activities for in-construction and operating assets, including but not limited to financial monitoring/reporting, term conversions, tax equity fundings, re-financings, and tax equity buyouts.
- Manage relationships and financial reporting with construction and term lenders (including administrative and collateral agents), as well as tax equity investors.
- Take the lead in implementing goals related to improving the financial performance of renewable projects
- Work with the Asset Management team on project optimization, as well as implementing new financing structures.
- Candidates should have 6-10 years of experience, including experience in project finance debt and tax equity.
- Experience in the financing of renewable energy assets is required.
- Applicants should have a good understanding of energy capital markets, as well as a keen analytical skill set.
- A record of academic and professional achievement, well-developed communication skills, the ability to collaborate well with a small team, proven organizational acumen when working on multiple projects, and a high level of motivation are all vital to this role.
- Competitive base salary with bonuses
- Medical and prescription drug coverage
- 401k contribution matching
- Wellness reimbursement
- Family building benefits
- Charitable gift match program