Our client is a leading provider of energy storage and microgrid solutions. They specialize in developing, designing, and operating advanced energy storage systems that enable businesses and utilities to maximize their use of renewable energy sources. Our client's solutions offer a range of benefits, including increased energy efficiency, improved grid stability, and reduced carbon emissions. They are looking for a qualified candidate to join their team and contribute to their mission of creating a sustainable energy future. The ideal candidate should have relevant experience in the energy industry, a strong understanding of energy storage technologies, and a passion for renewable energy.
- Work on a wide variety of corporate finance initiatives, with a heavy focus on managing our five corporate debt facilities, Treasury, and Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A)
- When managing the debt facilities, work on periodic updates to the financing models and supporting workpapers, including high-profile initiatives in addition to typical compliance, and coordinate with internal stakeholders as well as external parties such as bankers, independent engineers, and consultants
- Coordinate and administer various cash payments and receipts on our 65-plus solar and wind projects, and financing and corporate entities, while ensuring adequacy of funds at all times
- Work with stakeholders including bankers, investors, senior management, asset managers, and accounting to ensure that the cash side of the business is functioning efficiently, and continuously develop and implement process improvements
- Prepare periodic reports for the financing parties and senior management
- Forecast our short-term and long-term cash position at both the corporate and project levels, track overall deal flow, plan for upcoming significant fundings, identify and alleviate liquidity and covenant compliance concerns, and optimize distributions
- Use various existing forecasting and budgeting tools in this process while striving to build them out further and implement new ones to streamline, consolidate, and broaden our forecasting capabilities
- Depending on individual abilities and the business’s needs, be involved in other areas of corporate finance, including financing transaction execution and implementation, valuations, and modeling.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field
- 1-3 years of experience in corporate finance, investment banking, or a related field
- Strong financial modeling and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience with renewable energy and/or project finance is a plus.